*** 08/29/12 UPDATE *** . Try both Sherlock and JigsawDetector and use the one that works best for you. Sherlock Version
4.4 is here and it now plays HARD puzzles.
IF you have upgraded to Vista and your pogo cheat does
not work anymore, please delete what you had and download this version. JigsawDetector vesion 6.4 is here. Delete any priror version
Get automatic email updates now or subscribe to our feed. Click that blue/orange button to subscribe. If you don't know what RSS feed is, learn about it by clicking HERE We have our own reader now that is easy to install and understand.
Sherlock solves Jigsaw Detective puzzles for you on pogo.com. Jigsaw Detective is a club pogo game that Sherlock can solve automatically. This is a cheat for Jigsaw Detective pogo...the best Jigsaw Detective cheat you can get..
If you have purchased Jigsaw Detective in the past, Sherlock is a free upgrage, you need to email me the receipt and the new Sherlock code.
If Sherlock is not working for you, try JigsawDetector. You can buy either one for $10.99 Just email me your JigsawDetector code when you buy Sherlock if you want JigsawDetector instead. To try JigsawDetetor for free, click here.
If you are returning to purchase Sherlock then click ADD TO CART.
If you would like to buy them ALL for one low price, click HERE.
If you only want to purchase Sherlock for now click ADD to CART below
Version 4.4 has now been released!
• This will work any puzzle difficulty
• Again, it will now solve hard jigsaw detective puzzles
* AOL support
* Made the solver "smarter" and it should solve the puzzles in less time (as much as 1 min less) without increasing the solving speed.
* Removed the "Solver does nothing" option. It now auto detects wether your using MS or Sun Java.
* Solver now solves 100% medium difficulty levels.
Sherlock runs your Jigsaw Detective for you automatically on Pogo.
- Do not have anything else loaded or running in the background (close everything off)
- Turn off anything internet related (kazaa, file xfers, etc)
- On slow machines, try rebooting your computer first Please email me with any questions, comments, concerns or bug reports
feedback from Sherlock 4.4:
I have had Sherlock (jigsaw) ever since I bought them ALL for 150.
It never worked, none of the versions, so I used jigsaw detective...It would get
stuck at times, but i tolerated it and finished my puzzle in 4 hrs.
Well decided to d/l the version again of Sherlock to see if there was any
Holy Cow...I mean Holy Cow...it didn't work on easy so i tried Medium...I
couldn't believe my eyes.
This program is faster than Superman and the speed of lightning. It BLEW me
It finished each puzzle in 1:22, I almost fell off my chair...In 1hr my jigsaw
HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU!!!!!
Maybe someday some of my other programs will do the same.
I just thought it was worth a positive feedback..
If your Sherlock is not working correctly here are some tips:
• If it's skipping pieces or getting stuck, slow your speed down and then try it.
• Make sure the game window is fully loaded before running Jigsaw Detector.
• Try running at "1024 x 768" pixels and 32 bit color.
• Turn the screen saver off.
• Leave the computer alone and let it play!
Check out our new toolbar!
You can download it for free and have easy access to all the things that you like to do on the web. It has all the BadgeHelp hot links, read your email , access your online game sites, check the weather in your area, see the latest news for badgehelp. The gadget feature is lots of fun too!
Badgehelp loves giving you free stuff whenever we can and this one is great so check it out!