What is "BadgeHelp?"
Badgehelp is a website that has programs that run online games automatically for Pogo.com.
My freeware expired, how do I register my program?
Click here to REGISTER/BUY your program.
How do I use "BadgeHelp"?
Here are some simple instructions to get you going:
- You have to download it, save it to your Desktop (or hard drive), and run it
WHILE YOU HAVE AN ONLINE GAME GOING.
- On the BadgeHelp Home page, click on the game in the Game Cheats section that you play online. It will then take you to the program you need to download. Make sure you read all of the instructions for each program.
- Click TO TRY THE PROGRAM CLICK HERE.
- Choose "Save this program to disk" and click "OK".
- Now find a directory where you want to store the file. Example: "Desktop"
- Remember this directory! And click "Save".
- After the download, go to that remembered download directory. Example: Look at your Desktop!
- Double-click the freshly downloaded .exe file there and you are finished!
- When you would like to register it (keep it forever), go back to the website and click where you downloaded it and you will see a cart that says ADD TO CART.
Click that and then proceed to checkout and follow the steps.
Check out our new toolbar!
You can download it for free and have easy access to all the things that you like to do on the web. It has all the BadgeHelp hot links, read your email , access your online game sites, check the weather in your area, see the latest news for badgehelp. The gadget feature is lots of fun too!
Badgehelp loves giving you free stuff whenever we can and this one is great so check it out!
Need more help? Click on the topics below:
- How to submit a TSR
- How to turn off smooth fonts for MS Java
- How to update our programs for Vista
- How to update our programs for XP
- How to refresh the BadgeHelp wesite or your 150 page
- How does the duality feature work?
- How to copy and paste.
- How to download and install a program to your desktop
- How to download and save a program to your desktop when you are using VISTA
- How to download and save a program to your desktop when you are using Windows 7
- Recommended settings for VISTA
- How to run a program.
- How to find any of our programs on your PC.
- How to adjust your settings for running our programs.
- How to get your receipt from PayPal.
- How to create a bookmark for BadgeHelp (save in your favorites).
- How to bookmark/save your 150 page
- How to delete a program.
- How to find your registration code.
Commonly searched words: troubleshoot, reghelp,
reghelp.htm, registration code, will not run,
COPYRIGHTS and TRADEMARKS
The images and graphics on this website are subject to copyright,
and are either the original work and intellectual property of this site's
have been used with permission when the copyright holder could be identified.
If you believe that you hold the copyright of any of the images or graphics
on this site, or that it has been used unfairly, please email email@example.com.
We recognize that certain words, names, and designations mentioned on this
web site are the property of the trademark holder. We use them for identification
purposes only. Logos are used with the permission of the trademark holder.